An unpleasant smile stems out due to various reasons, like discoloured teeth, spacing and crowding of teeth, fractured teeth or unpleasant gums.
A skillful blend of cosmetic science and art, helps your dentist “sculpt” or ‘design’ smile for you.
You are a candidate for Smile Design if:
• You have stained teeth or dicoloured fillings.
• Your teeth are crowded, overlapping or crooked.
• You have missing teeth/large gaps between teeth.
• Your teeth have uneven shape due to chipping, fractures or rough edges.
• Your teeth are uneven in length.
• If you have a gummy smile.
The various techniques employed in "Smile Design" are as follows :
• CROWNS AND BRIDGES